Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[unbanned]Rover4
nickname: Rover4
Date of the ban: 7th of may 2008 , around around 2 AM GMT
Suspected reason: Spamming in pm's
My ip adress: 212.64.111.128

Extra notes: I was a fight with my friend, and I pressed enter many times in the pm's. My fault and i'm sorry.

Rover4.
You repetitively flamed another player's PM with many mean and rude insults, so you will be banned for three (3) days.

See You Friday!

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
We were on Teamspeak but my parents were sleeping so I coulnd't talk on Teamspeak and swear at him. He did swear on me on Teamspeak about me only going for the props and stuff like that. If you don't believe me , feel free to ask him yourself.
(05-07-2008, 01:15 AM)rover4 link Wrote: We were on Teamspeak but my parents were sleeping so I coulnd't talk on Teamspeak and swear at him. He did swear on me on Teamspeak about me only going for the props and stuff like that. If you don't believe me , feel free to ask him yourself.
That gives you no right to flame him like you did, so your ban still remains. I will unban you on Friday. I will post no more until that date.

:w

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
It's alot diffrent if it would be a stranger. I know him 100% in real life. And he didn't care about it or did he? Well I can say it's NO ;) Next time som1 will say anything to me even like: noob or something I hope you ban him too. This is soo b******t. Anyway tell me what i've said !
(05-07-2008, 01:27 AM)TEF link Wrote: That gives you no right to flame him like you did, so your ban still remains. I will unban you on Friday. I will post no more until that date.
~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)

(05-07-2008, 01:27 AM)TEF link Wrote: That gives you no right to flame him like you did, so your ban still remains. I will unban you on Friday. I will post no more until that date.

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)

(05-07-2008, 01:27 AM)TEF link Wrote: I will post no more until that date.

Quote::w
I didn't say I want him to respond, hes exagerating anyway.  :w
(05-07-2008, 01:36 AM)rover4 link Wrote: It's alot diffrent if it would be a stranger. I know him 100% in real life. And he didn't care about it or did he? Well I can say it's NO ;) Next time som1 will say anything to me even like: noob or something I hope you ban him too. This is soo b******t. Anyway tell me what i've said !
This part of your jumble of English words is demanding to be shown proof of what you said to the oter person. This can only be done either by telekinesis or by TEF replying once more. So therefor, you are incorrect. You did tell him to respond.

Now. This is the last time i will be posting here. Goodbye.

EDIT: Thanks to TEF for looking this up.

Quote from: PM's Made by Rover4
Code:
[7:49:11PM] *%Nuwoni:%#LVP.Echo* PM from Rover4 (14) to Rover2 (21): hoyud je kankerbrek dan
[7:49:14PM] *&Nuwini:%#LVP.Echo* PM from Rover4 (14) to Rover2 (21): kankerkneus
[7:49:23PM] *&Nuweni:%#LVP.Echo* PM from Rover4 (14) to Rover2 (21): ze zaten toch achter mij aan joh kankersukkel
[7:49:28PM] *&Nuwani:%#LVP.Echo* PM from Rover4 (14) to Rover2 (21): serieus echt kanekrscheel
[7:49:37PM] *%Nowani:%#LVP.Echo* *** Rover4 has been banned by TEF: Repetitive Flaming PM's
[7:49:37PM] <&Nuwani> [14] *** Rover4 left the game (kicked).

EDIT2:
(05-07-2008, 01:49 AM)rover4 link Wrote: Great, hope you guys enjoy being a admin and act like God! :w _O-
Yeah, its bloody brilliant.
Yes, to ROVER 2 , I said shut up with some other words to him. That means he said something to me right? I wouldn't if he didn't do anything bad to me. So also see it from my side. Not just the admin side, cause admins aren't always right!
People with moneyhacks get unbanned, and people sending 4 PM's won't.. So next time it's better for me using a moneyhack than sending 4 pms?.. Strange!