We discovered life at mars:O:O

http://content2.totallycrap.com/media/se...index.html

And water:O

[Image: water_mars_funny.jpg]

And another picture of life at mars:O

[Image: mars_mouse.jpg]
Noes its a mouse at mars:O
Rofl
You completely ruined the joke. Nice fucking job.
Shit, that scared me a little, scary face, theGrudge or something like that?

This is better, it is a maze game :O

www.break.com/index/maze15.html

No it's not even good cuz we all know it now.
god i'm getting tired of those.  I had a feeling it was going to be that stuff when it was from Totally crap.com

BUT, they haven't said it, it's actually true that there is/was life on mars at some point.  Google video:  Project Redstar.  It is long and the first 20 min is explaining SETI (a program called Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) and the basis for the video (going over how to search for signs Extra Terrestrial Intelligence and how something could be taken as an Intelligently Designed structure and not a Natural Object) but then it shows you pictures from a mars lander of an actual civilized area on mars.  It shows buildings, a Humanoid-Egyptian style statue, and step pyramids.  It even shows 3d models of the structures. 

Funny how it isn't all over the news huh?  You have to take anything you hear about Aliens with a bucket of salt (so many idiotic liars out there) but when you do find credible information, it is amazing.  I could see why the governments of the world would cover up the fact that Aliens Exist because if people are the way they are to people of different races, imagine how they would react to different Species that are WAY more advanced than we could think about. 

Seriously, they exist.  You just got to know where to look
OMFG USUX loooooooool i'm still shocked. . .
that was stupid
but i need 2 go and change and have a shower now thx alot :P
I lol'ed a little. Just a small lol.  :+
Don't you get used to this?  :+