Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

presented to "candygirl" no one else
howdy everyone ,,  ;)

wellw ell been a while i think now its time to present asom,ethign to the sweetest ever girl in  GTA :D candygirl ell this song really cool and there alot of sogns about candygirls :p so i think this is the cuttest one and its funny the vid matches the song aswell and i think candygirl deserves oh well why do you tease me?  _O- have fun watching the vid and hope you like it ,, and hope candygirl replys and watchs too and wold like to ay this presented to you only you  theoriginal candygirl  :P ..

[youtube=425,350]QqQO3TYH17A[/youtube]
Og my god.... |:( :r :r...this makes me even more sick.
noes to happy for me O-)
Thanks chevy i like it hehe snow and me sat here and watched it snow said yuck to sickly _O-  but i dont care and i dont tease dont no how to  _O- _O- _O- it was really nice of u to post it thanks again  :) :)
(05-06-2008, 07:51 PM)Delta_004 link Wrote: noes to happy for me O-)
emo.

random movie? 7/10 :+
Turkey lmfao :p thanx though for watching

Delta_004  hope you like it :D and thanx

candygirl lol im glad u liked it hmm i think it as cool oh btw you dont tease  _O- yeah right  candy oh snow lol dman ti miss her ingame though  ;( :> and no problem you jst as so seet enuff to post something about you and hope i can find something  cool for you in the future :p and thanx for watching :)  O+

EvilGate thanx for ratin and watching bro
I'm sorry, i watched the first 10 seconds and died
You should have PM'ed her. This is the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm deadly serious.
WATAFAKK
(05-06-2008, 11:33 PM)MrZappa link Wrote: You should have PM'ed her. This is the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm deadly serious.
+1..

i watched 2 seconds of it and stopped it.

After i did i read Zappa's post ant type this:

Quote:+1..

i watched 2 seconds of it and stopped it.

After i did i read Zappa's post ant type this: