Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] Ban
I know it it would not be necessary to open this topic again but since he is it previous it was closed and I would have liked to say it yet and to ask something
I know that I should not have cheated on it but I was nervous and if he is it admin looks at it how it was prohibited from when who my other name will see it immediately, that gy a day prohibited from it who with my present name (Kovac). I know that this is not an excuse (the man clouds over) but the previous punishment was a little bit unfair according to me. I mean that I regretted it and the punishment could not be somewhat milder?

Your implement it LVP serveren to play ( okay, you say why you cheat now - I respond that I did bloody big nonsense) we would not be able to talk over the thing with a word. If he is SA-MP I play a big part only LVP server... "you resume the discussion of the case once more with a word or this at you custom."

My questions:
If you would annul the prohibition according to you I would cheat yet it LVP?
If already the legelején I relate that he is other on a name would have banned you would have resolved the prohibition then?

I hope for it at what you respond quickly... thx
Sorry, but i can't understand very much of what you're saying. Babelfish is never a good idea.

Anyway, you cheated. That means this appeal is also denied.