Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]teleporting
(03-19-2007, 12:26 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:yes, this shouldn't be allowed too. Or maye teleport only to your gang members?

Teleporting to you own gangmembers, you mean that you can always do that? If so, It is not an good idea IMO, if there is a gangwar and you die, you can tp back at once all the time.....
not all time. the current rule with 6 minutes is good. but stop teleporting to another players, or teleport from a fight to another players
That would suck, Because if you owned seti you could type /tp seti and it would take u and u'd be able to buy and sell it. So others couldn't get it.
(03-19-2007, 01:57 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:not all time. the current rule with 6 minutes is good. but stop teleporting to another players, or teleport from a fight to another players

That would suck, cruises ftw!
Even without an own vehicle.
Maybe make the timer 5 minutes? :+

-tj
I think its a good ID! there's a fix for every problem once again i think its a good ID
(i probably is already been said, but i am to lazy to read all the posts :P ahaha)

if you have bought (or are the owner) of a propertie theres the following choise

If you wanne /sell "propertiename" your proppertie! then you sell it!
but why dont make a timer like 8 min (JUST like the 'this property has been bought recently function')
to REBUY it... so there's only 1 change.. buy it. DONT sell it and it you wanne sell it ? your choise

again: this has probably allready been told :P ahaha

T!ttY-Te4M! : Where cub a titty's are treated like Double-D's

new "ID" idea = new topic, ths is completely oftopic

btw, u already have a warning after 8 post??? good job! :P

8)

[modbreak]How many times must I say: Use the "report to moderator" function![/modbreak]
Give me a break Oostcoast.. i dont even know why i have a warning.
give me a (mod)break :P
the post where u got the warning was deleted, i did/say something wrong and u got a warning! :)

8)
Closed because this topic and idea is leading to nothing.