Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should B&A stay allied with Old N' Bald?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
4 22.22%
No
77.78%
14 77.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B&A - Oldies alliance
Hehe :P Humn.... Nobody really is good at shooting on LVP nowadays it's either uzi bug, Or admins/Mods that are good. =\ So we really aint going to get many people.... lol We could go on a server and find some good people? Just play like normal then ask em to add u on msn or whatever, It'd be fun and may be worth while. :P Just change our name to [B&A]Og_Tez or [B&A]Ronald_McDonald ( for the other servers but on lvp keep it as normal? I dont know if it'd be good or anything but may be worth while as i have said.
I think we should try and lure some admins in. Not the management, as they can read this post.

I am seriously saying this, because they know that CT can be complete idiots, and that we can be professional. We ARE the best gang on the server, hands down. It's not only about 'ownage' - it's about how you play, including your attitude and how well you stick to the rules. The admins are GOOD people, and they see us as the stronger people, both mentally and 'physically' ingame.

-tj
^ rip is a good shooter... He killed ronald :P I dont know about the rest... never see em fight much =P
Daaamnn who's that sammu guy, $ams little brother or something like that?  8)7 Gangwars didn't go nicely yesterday, we should definitly keep the alliance with CT's new approach to the game.