Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[complaint]Seti@Home
Hmmm... I would leave the seti. Its  a function that you can read the other gangs chat.
anyway: about all the prop-things with a function, well that would be cool though. But most of the props are still houses i think, like Club Beverloo and Naked XXX's and such. btw, where is Deakens Royal?  :P
definitly leave seti the way it is
(03-17-2007, 10:48 PM)Grove link Wrote:or gang members are un-able to buy it!
grove, thats the main reason to buy it..............
I have an idea. Lets create 15 Seti's so every gang can have is own. This way everybody is treated equally. While we're at it, perhaps we should put the tax at 100% and then divide eveything equally over everybody so nobody will be jealous and people can stop to work because they get money anyway.  :w
(03-18-2007, 05:02 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:I have an idea. Lets create 15 Seti's so every gang can have is own. This way everybody is treated equally. While we're at it, perhaps we should put the tax at 100% and then divide eveything equally over everybody so nobody will be jealous and people can stop to work because they get money anyway.  :w
yeah, good idea
or... just delete the gang chat  :w
Leave it, grove you just don't want people to see what you're saying.
Yeah, I don't think anything will come out of this topic regarding getting rid of Seti.

Locked :D

-tj