Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Major SA-MP Problem
The thing is when ever i join a SA-MP server my PC holds down the X butten all the time so when i open the chat box i cant whrite enything i even tried pluging out my keyboard and it keeps holding X. It all happended after i tried to join a server i have never been on and it said i was banned. The next server i joined it started hold X.

Please help me Mark Olsen.
Weird bug. :o
Do you use a crack?
Do you have Windows/Vista?
I only can say to try to reinstall GTA : San Andreas and download SA-MP again.

Good luck, though.

EG.
Im using Vits 64-bit and yes a Crack. Though i have GTA installed 3 differnt places on my pc and when i launch either of them it does the same. And it dident do it yesterday.
(04-23-2008, 04:05 PM)Dklollol link Wrote: Im using Vits 64-bit and yes a Crack. Though i have GTA installed 3 differnt places on my pc and when i launch either of them it does the same. And it dident do it yesterday.
I suggest you remove all of them and install GTA : SA one time, not three times :+
Nope no help.
Ahaha never mind guys it was my Joystick jammed below a pile of cloth jammed to the right as my X Axis roter and my joystick is bounded to my x butten the question is why did it only effect GTA ?
Who knows :+
The good thing is, you can play GTA again.

Enjoy LVP, mate ! :>
Probably because GTA was the only program/game that did respond to a joystick?
Actually, GTA is totally supported for joypads, And rockstar themselves "highly recommend it" with the pc version.