Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugZ 4 Life - LIFE!
Ok, I am starting to get sick of traitors that leave coldthugz! If anybody wants to leave, then leave now and dont come back!

But Just remember guys, if there is anything you are unhappy with,  Tell us! We will discuss it in our council and take your considrations and suggestions seriously! Just dont leave! Dont be a traitor! Just tell us!

Thx,

Grove

COLDTHUGZ 4 LIFE!
i know theres been loads going over to B&a :( and were dropping in members with every 1 :'(
Grannies? only 1 has gone to grannies and its Ben  :) don't you mean Oldiez N B&A?  :P
CAveman, this in not true, CT have take a lot of members from grannies. You want some names: Traceur, [T]Sam, batyboybary, now me
Wasn't barry a thug?  :P he went to grannies, and came back i think... anyway , they said he had asked to join B&A 2  :?
hmmm, Pufi is correct, a lot of members have been going to Oldiez I think is what u mean!! If oldiez did not have B&a, We would pwn all equally numbered gang fights!

Hmm, that could be true  :) my shooting skills are getting better again  :P i think it was because of my mouse :S , batts were running low  :P they fell out during a fight!  :)