Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My propertie bug
What where you doing?
I was driving arround searching for a good prop.. (lol like 2 months ago)
Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
I think it might be lil_weezy
Could you reproduce the bug?
Yes. When i connect and /withdraw some money, i got to a propertie... sometimes I see the green house, sometimes i don't. If I see it, when i do buy "You have to be at the propertie checkpoint to buy it". Its odd cuz lol for an example if I wanna buy calligulas, it says I want to buy 4 dragons. Jay started same lvp script just to test and i could buy properties. I also can't see some people lol its kind of funny cuz i could be banned for that, I mean the other people can see/shoot me but my energy won't go down if I don't see them.
Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?
It happens all my 87hours in game
Did you try to reconnect first?
Yep reconnected like 10 times, tried with other account, re-installed sa-mp, re-installed GTA, Re-installed windowses, bought new router, changed ISP. I think there isn't anything much to do, is it?
The exact same pickup-bug described here.
No, It's not. Leski's problem is completely different actually. I seriouslly dont know what to suggest leski, Perhaps on the next gamemode/server restart, since it worked on my server, that you can just hope for the best!

LVP needs a gamemode restart anyway because somthings bugged up on the races. I'll tell a member of the management next time I see an active member to do so.
Indeed, Trust me I'm bugged as nobody ever was before xD
I have to that bug.
(04-10-2008, 04:07 PM)Nikola link Wrote: I have to that bug.
Finally someone!
me to except when i reconnect it works fine  :?
i have that bug too for last 1 month
it happens me sometimes but i dont care much about it i just reconnect  :+
may be theres some lag on the onplayerpickuppickup thingy  8)7 8)7