Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Property Can't Be Bought....
Hi guys....

I have problem with buyin propertys ...... it says i have to be in a property to buy it....  And i Am .. I stand in the green house mark and type /buy and that massege comes up.... I've notice that this problem happens when the server change the names of the property ....

Please help

thanx
Hey there, this should be in the Bug Reports forum. Moving.
Again, a bug with the pick-ups in the server.
This affects more than properties, the spawn weapon skull, ship info, any pick-up is bugged.
And yet I have never experienced any problems.
(04-08-2008, 11:20 PM)Fry link Wrote: Again, a bug with the pick-ups in the server.
This affects more than properties, the spawn weapon skull, ship info, any pick-up is bugged.
:o can this be solved ? its really annoying
I think it happens when to many properties are created, however, i am not exactly sure. Its a bug just like any other, it hasn't happened for a while now so i would consider it a good thing.
I have just one question: when I try to buy a property, always this shows up: "You have to be in a property to buy it". What can I do?
Eventhough HAZE told you to search, I'll answer it anyway.

You see, LVP has a certain pickup bug, which affects all the pickups ingame; Health, Armor, Spawn Weapons, Property Icons, and Info Icons.

If this happens, you will not be able to buy any properties, or spawn weapons.

To fix it, simply reconnect, or try finding a world (/world <number>) that is not bugged (Works sometimes).
Topics merged.
actually this happend to me over and over again, i reconnected abuot 50 times and i still get it it is really really annoyying this would be a great server if this bug would be fixed _O-