Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bye bye, so long, farewell
Well guys, this is it.  I know that some of the newer players here don't know me very well, but the old time players do.  They may also have noticed that back in November, I kind of vanished. 

What some of you may, or may not know, is that I suffered a rather nasty auto accident back then.  I won't go into details, but it was pretty bad.  The crew knew about it, but I didn't post anything in the players part of the board because I didn't want to upset anyone.  The good news is that I'm pretty much back to normal now. 

Even though I'm again able, physically, to play, I've been trying to catch up with the real world.  School, work, flying, and everything else that had to go on hold while I was recovering has now taken a front seat to LVP. 

To make it final, I lost my hard drive last week and didn't have it backed up.  Among the items on the hard drive was the GTA-SA game we need to play SA-MP.  I had borrowed the game to load on my computer a long time ago, and no longer have access to it.  I'm sure I can find it somewhere, or download it, but I really need to get on with rebuilding my life in the real world.  I'm going off LVP "cold turkey". 

Anyway, I just wanted to say "good bye" to everyone.  We have great admins here, but it's you, the players, that make LVP the best damn server in the world.  I'll miss every one of you (except Haze..LOL). 

Love to all of you,

Katie  :w
Im one of the new players that havent seen you, but anyway, good luck in your real life!!  :w
later katie.  Sux to hear about ur accident.  Hope all goes well.  U were cool as hell and i hope you can come back and visit once u have ur life together.  Hope you didn't get any long lasting damage from that accident. my friend stubbz was in a car when It flipped 5 times off a bridge and his neck is screwed up for life, not paralyzed, but he can't do what he used to be able to do anymore.  So I hope u healed up alright.

Later
(04-08-2008, 08:20 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: The crew knew about it, but I didn't post anything in the players part of the board because I didn't want to upset anyone.

Well I'm deeply upset.

(04-08-2008, 08:20 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: I'll miss every one of you (except Haze..LOL). 

Yup, I'll miss you too
Good luck and have fun, your life just (re)started Katie as some may say. _O_

bye :w
Goodbye Katie. You were undoubtably one of my favourite people in the server. I hope you have a wonderful life.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

So long, farewell, Au'voir, auf wiedersehen,
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye,
Good bye

I'm glad to go,
I cannot tell a lie.
I flit, I float,
I fleetly flee, I fly.

The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
Goodbye,