Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hey Guys
Hey guys.

I found this server a few minutes ago because I haven't played on my usual SA:MP server because it was getting boring and empty, so I looked in the official tab and I tried the others and they didn't seem right, then I tried this one and so far I like it!

Usually the first thing I check on a server is to see whether or not it has a website/forum. This one has both and they are both really nice. I like how everything is all integrated into each other.
Welcome to LVP ( Las Venturas Playground ) and please stick to the rules?
Will do.
(04-06-2008, 04:51 PM)drumthrasher109 link Wrote: Hey guys.

I found this server a few minutes ago because I haven't played on my usual SA:MP server because it was getting boring and empty, so I looked in the official tab and I tried the others and they didn't seem right, then I tried this one and so far I like it!

Usually the first thing I check on a server is to see whether or not it has a website/forum. This one has both and they are both really nice. I like how everything is all integrated into each other.

You my friend have stumpled into the world of Las Venturas Playground congrates! Now you will be hooked for a very long time  :+. Have fun and enjoy the server man, I'm pretty sure you wont get bored of it at all!

Please, check out some of the great features LVP has to offer!

LVP's IRC

LVP's TeamSpeak

NakeBod's Starters Guide to LVP

BoogerJay's Starters breakdown Guide for LVP

If you have any trouble, please PM me HERE and I will be glad to help you!
HF  :X
One thing is getting a clear list of commands...like teleports and stuff.

I like /race though.
Welcome to LVP! :)
(04-06-2008, 04:59 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: You my friend have stumpled into the world of Las Venturas Playground congrates! Now you will be hooked for a very long time  :+. Have fun and enjoy the server man, I'm pretty sure you wont get bored of it at all!

Please, check out some of the great features LVP has to offer!

LVP's IRC

LVP's TeamSpeak

NakeBod's Starters Guide to LVP

BoogerJay's Starters breakdown Guide for LVP

If you have any trouble, please PM me HERE and I will be glad to help you!

All this info can be found @ the site tho :+
1 place for everything, instead searching for it :)

Oh, and welcome mate!
That would be cool if you could make your own properties...
(04-06-2008, 04:59 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: If you have any trouble, please PM me HERE and I will be glad to help you!

wrong link, that one just sends a link to your own profile, you need this link: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=460 :+

oh yeah, welcome on LVP =)