Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

not a normal bug, but a special one.
There was a  hacker in-game with rocket. So i was going to use the thing where if you get in car with no driver, can can't be hurt. and as i got in the car he shot me with a normal Sawnies so i got out then back in- but when I tried to go back in the next time, the car disappeared even before my character could shut  the door!!!

After that i could not move (i did not try /taxi or anything) or shoot. All i could do is scroll around. I'm 100% sure that you can't be hurt because the hacker then used rockets  which exploded on me.

(I think this might a R* or SA:MP bug, but just seeing if it was)

edit: oops meant for this to be in bug reports, sorry guys!!
the car disappearing was not a bug, it was respawning. at LVP they have it respawn quickly if someone is not using the vehicle, so if a person is searching for a specific car and its not in its usual place, it will be spawned back so there is less waiting. you being frozen is just a sa-mp bug, it disappeared in the middle of you trying to get in.
(04-02-2008, 11:57 PM)HaZe link Wrote: the car disappearing was not a bug, it was respawning. at LVP they have it respawn quickly if someone is not using the vehicle, so if a person is searching for a specific car and its not in its usual place, it will be spawned back so there is less waiting. you being frozen is just a sa-mp bug, it disappeared in the middle of you trying to get in.
But that's not the point, it made me invinsible, is mostly the point.
sa-mp bug
/minigames  then exit the menu or /taxi.

works with me.
or /dance 1
I usually do an admin's /up, as this tends to re-set your position, fixing the freeze.

However you can do a /taxi /dive /minigames or whatever to get out of this.

This is an SA-MP bug also -- locked.