Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG] Jailing with minigames
OK. I tested this yesterday. I posted it on IRC, and I'm posting it on here so other admins can see. It should be moved to a private area preety quickly, because it's easily exploited and it's an unknown bug afaik.

A = Bad Player

A starts a minigame
A gets himself jailed
Minigame starts, A is out of jail
He can roam until his sentence is over

[image to be added soon]

It's really bad, and should be fixed ASAP.

-tj
It is quite difficult, and you have little time to misbehave. I don't think it will have to be moved, but yiu can be assured anyone who abuses this bug will be banned.

Thanks for reporting  :)
I think this can be fixed quite easily, but then, I am no scripter.

Just remove a person from the minigame when he gets jailed, or am I thinking to easy?
You think the wrong way around. 1. The player signs in for a minigame 2. The player shoots someone on the ship 3. The player is jailed 4. The minigame starts and the player is fetched from jail 5. Freedom

But it is an easy fix  :)
(03-13-2007, 10:00 AM)theHolyCow link Wrote:You think the wrong way around. 1. The player signs in for a minigame 2. The player shoots someone on the ship 3. The player is jailed 4. The minigame starts and the player is fetched from jail 5. Freedom

But it is an easy fix  :)

No Deaken thinks correct, if you remove the player from the minigame when he is jailed he won't be able to participate anymore. Meaning he stays in jail.

So at point #3 he gets signed out of the minigame and stays jailed, simple as that.  :)
You can't remove him from the minigame when you jail him because he is not in it yet.  :w
When someone is jailed a signout will have to be forced.
(03-13-2007, 04:19 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:When someone is jailed a signout will have to be forced.

Yeah. Maybe just before the minigame starts, all players could be checked if they're jailed, for extra security :)

-tj
(03-13-2007, 04:19 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:You can't remove him from the minigame when you jail him because he is not in it yet.  :w
When someone is jailed a signout will have to be forced.

Ok your right, but if u can unsubscribe him from the minigame  :7

Quote:DirectX link=topic=949.msg9865#msg9865 date=1173827302]
Ok your right, but if u can unsubscribe him from the minigame  :7

Easy :)