Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[suggestion] /cruise
Perhaps a /cruise command that announces there is a cruise a few times, and when people join, they immediatly get teleported in there car to the airport, It could also include Pinpoints for pay n sprays! and a countdown!
the idea is good grove. sorry, but what are pinpoints?
like the house icon on the ingame map.....

i like the idea, but if people that are in a car and type /cruise to free teleport to the airport will be beter, because everybody has an diverent kind of cas-taste (TBkwtws with an trailer, Fixer with an cheata, ect)
Yeah, I mentioned something like this in the "Gumball Rallies" topic. A set of admin commands for the cruise leader, like fetch cruise members and stuff. Also, a cruise chat? But  it's nice to see chat about cruises in the mainchat - so maybe between the cruise leader and admins :)

-tj
A cruise chat would be nice. Like a channel people would subscribe to  :)
1 prob with /cruise it may get abused... It should like be only set so that admins type /cruise and it isn't a normal thing. So admins type /cruise and thenu have 5 mins to type /cruise b4 it starts :)
(03-12-2007, 04:53 PM)Og_tez link Wrote:1 prob with /cruise it may get abused... It should like be only set so that admins type /cruise and it isn't a normal thing. So admins type /cruise and thenu have 5 mins to type /cruise b4 it starts :)

Lol , i like this idea  :)