Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Incident at WMXXIV fireworks
Apparently the wiring for the fireworks  were bugged and  over 40 people were burned due to the fireworks actualy falling off the cord and  landing. As you see this video was shot live from the Citrus Bowl. (In Florida)

only ( i think) 3 were taken to a hospital and not sure of condition yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IzAezdpQA

(I was not there but  i am a wrestling fan and though this would maybe bring some chat into a topic)
That little kid can sue if he is really hurt!
That's what im thinking, they could sue big time for this..
well yeah if the burn is real bad
that sucks, and I know how it feels. I had fireworks go off in my hand..let me tell you, it didnt feel to good.
yeah i also had a firecracker go off in my hand, it REALLY hurt
yeah and im sure u climbed the great wall of china hydro. be quiet, u say u done everything. sex, drugs, etc. no one thinks ur cool so quit with the shenanigans.

lol pwnt @ that kid.
(04-01-2008, 05:21 AM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah and im sure u climbed the great wall of china hydro. be quiet, u say u done everything. sex, drugs, etc. no one thinks ur cool so quit with the shenanigans.

lol pwnt @ that kid.

_O- _O-
WTH im serious, i was trying to start a firecracker that had a tiny fuse, i started it and BOOM, my ears popped, couldnt hear anything and my hand started to hurt bad.
(04-01-2008, 07:28 AM)FoCuS link Wrote: WTH im serious, i was trying to start a firecracker that had a tiny fuse, i started it and BOOM, my ears popped, couldnt hear anything and my hand started to hurt bad.

[youtube=425,350]m62rDY8vg6A[/youtube]

Baby don't cry, gotta keep your head up