Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Funny movies you need to share!!
(09-08-2007, 04:33 PM)estroe link Wrote:Some nice movies are on this site:

http://uk-la.co.uk

Thanks to InTOx! :)
:O omg that bugegd my pc i had to hit X like 100x to get it off, it bounced around my screen too :P
(09-15-2007, 12:50 AM)Grove link Wrote:LMFAO OWNED:

[youtube=425,350]2dVbuMn7s_8[/youtube]

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lmfao at that 'stunt' video.

This is for the dutchies and belgiumiesenians:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p9yKK7l3-zI
Hahahaha, I knew it already but I fell of my chair laughing again _O- _O-

Edit: Not a funny vid but a funny thing:  Total time logged in: 11 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes. :o
OMG LOL SALVO  _O-

:D
ROFL its dutch BUT I UNDERSTOOD EVERY SINGLE WORD  :Y) AND I HAVE TO SAY
POOR ASS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- :w
I love this show, but...I now understand why no one likes America:
[youtube=425,350]-lMVWRcrRkY[/youtube]
Man, I love top gear as they have so much good stuff like that. O+
(09-15-2007, 08:04 PM)Usagi link Wrote:I love this show, but...I now understand why no one likes America:

I totally agree that is the worst country in the world, at least in some counties you know you have no freedom of speech, but these ppl only seem to value the freedom to express their own opinions and not others.  :(
Not only that but back it op with violence.
tBKwtWS for US president and they will all be banned from the earth!  :w
All our human filth(ever seen a clean human?) will be shot into space, witch americans seem to want to own anyway.(sounds like the escape plan from gta vc, some salvation statue)
Everybody happy again? No cuz nothing gives me the right at least I know this, I should not even be saying this.

I could go on forever sorry I will stop now. Americans can be cool, but not the ppl just discussed.
They are all over the world and it's not an american trade, but the country does act to it and others do it 2.
Only one must be the biggest and bigger is better so...

P.S. There is no need for extreme patriotism, I know I am an idiot...
(09-16-2007, 06:23 PM)Xanland link Wrote:Rofl.
But Top Gear defenitely owns :D
Yes it pwns
(09-16-2007, 07:35 PM)estroe link Wrote:_O_ Pastor Richards _O_ VCPR _O_ Vice City _O_
I totally agree!
VCPR pwns SA-radio!!!!
(09-15-2007, 08:04 PM)Usagi link Wrote:I love this show, but...I now understand why no one likes America:
[youtube=425,350]-lMVWRcrRkY[/youtube]
Rofl.
But Top Gear defenitely owns :D