Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NOT A BUG] Money :(
hi all.
i login like 4 days ago end i look at my money on bank end it was 1milyard end 500m so the next day i login end i look at my money on the bank end it was only 14m all my money is now gone. ;( ;(
so plzz  give my money back.
i realy wane have it back.
plzz.
c ya.
(03-11-2007, 08:46 PM)batyboybarry link Wrote:hi all.
i login like 4 days ago end i look at my money on bank end it was 1milyard end 500m so the next day i login end i look at my money on the bank end it was only 14m all my money is now gone. ;( ;(
so plzz  give my money back.
i realy wane have it back.
plzz.
c ya.

Translation:

Quote:Hi everybody.

I logged in about four days ago and took a look at my bankaccount. At that time I had roughly 1,5 billion in the bank.
One day later it was down to 14 million.
All my money is gone now.  ;( ;(
So can you please give me my money back.
I would really like to have it back.
Please
Cya
Hey batyboybarry,

It seems there is a little problem with huge amount of cash (like 1miljard). The server doesn't understand the very big numbers. Therefore I reduced your amount of pluspoints to 49, that means you can store max 980.000.000 dollar.

I set your bank to 500M

HF with it

Deaken

(03-11-2007, 11:30 PM)Grove link Wrote:hahahahahahaha rolf hahah unlucky hehehe loool hahahahh rofl lmao hahaha

Uhhm, not really a contribution to his problem, don;t u think?  8)7

If u have nothing helpfull to say, don't reply.
(03-12-2007, 12:33 PM)batyboybarry link Wrote:he dont do that i have all ready 100 pluspoints plzz he plzz dont do it i have 100 pluspoints he cmon.
post me c ya

The reduction of pluspoints is not a punishment, it only prevents that you can not bank to much money, bedides that, it has no use to have 1.000.000.000+ money.

Deaken
What the...? 100 pluspionts? That's very much! I only got 8. Be happy with what you got. :? :X

Edit:
Sorry if this posting isn't like it has to be in '2. entiqette'. Just saw that topic. Won't happen again if this is wrong. :)
I have 100 pluspoints as well, does mine have to be reduced as well or doesn't it happen much?
No, you can have so much. Just don't expect that you can save a zillion trillion dollar on your bank.
(03-12-2007, 01:51 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:No, you can have so much. Just don't expect that you can save a zillion trillion dollar on your bank.

My 2 billion is enough :P
But thanks for the info :)
(03-12-2007, 12:36 PM)Deaken link Wrote:The reduction of pluspoints is not a punishment, it only prevents that you can not bank to much money, bedides that, it has no use to have 1.000.000.000+ money.

Deaken
it was not that much i was have 1500m do you understand post me