Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[unbanned]Ban appeal
hi admins,

im banned again? this time it said weapons cheat, first of all i dont know how to cheat and im not interested in learning. I logged in, taxi to ship where i saw a jetpack, so i grabbed it and went to ammunation to tool up, i came out of there and was attacked by someone who tp to me,i was being shot at so shot back, i thought admins occasionally put jetpacks hydras etc in the game as a treat for the users?anyway i am an innocent man, and should not be banned? :) :)

haggis :w

could an admin please take the time to address my appeal :)

cheers

hi admins,
my ip 86.147.189.48

cheers
haggis :)
Information:

Nuwani: *** Player log of haggisok (9 items)
[8:24pm] Nuwani: [25/03 15:44:48] (ban by Martijnc): weaponcheats

Indeed, weapon cheats.

*Mike waits patiently for Martijnc
hi mike,
ty for taking the time to reply to my appeal,as i said in my original post, i do not know how to cheat, if admins did not put the jetpacks on the ship then who did? all i did was use the jetpack and return fire.

cheers

I have been waiting patiently since 4pm yesterday for martinjnc's explination/comments
martinjnc where are you?
There indeed were quite a few jetpacks around yesterday for no obvious reason, probably some idiot having fun. Personally I'd give haggisok the benefit of the doubt, if I would hav ebanned everyone I spotted with a jetpack half of [BB] would be banned. Just to clearify however:

If you find a jetpack on Las Venturas Playground, do NOT use it!
hi peter,
thanks for the advice regarding jetpacks, i wont touch one again for sure,im still banned tho :o

cheers

haggisok
hi admins,
I have waited patiently for 24 hours, I note martinjnc was online till 10:52 yesterday  yet chose to ignore my ban appeal :?  I also note that martainjnc doesn't post very often, I understand that admins who ban people have the final say as to weather a person they have banned should be unbanned or not, martainjnc has had ample opportunity to pass judgement in my case but chose to ignore it, as peter has already pointed out there were lots of people using the jetpacks on the ship  yet i am the only one on the server who was banned, am i being singled out? If martainjnc wont pass judgement then surely another admin should. All i ask for is equality.

cheers
haggis :)
You'll be unbanned in the next couple of minutes, and please it's Martijnc!
hi martijnc,
sorry for the missread of your name, and thanks for the unban

cheers
haggisok :w