Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Re-banned] Banned? Why?
Nickname: Sexy_Momma
Date of the ban: 20 March 2006, Around 5:00 PM Eastern
Suspected Reason: No idea
Your IP address: 68.81.49.58

Extra notes: I was put in jail for hitting my friend on the boat twice. So then when I questioned him about it he continued to kick me over numerous occasions and then in the end banned me. You guys can check the logs I can assure you the stuff I said to him was not offensive at all but for my defense only because of the repugnant slurs towards me. Please unban me, I enjoy playing here and you can ask anybody, including a few admins, that i've been behaving myself since I came back. ThanksĀ  O+
Thank you for posting in the correct format.
Martijnc will be with you as soon as possible.
Thanks Mike O+ Hopefully someone responds to this soon enough and unbans me. IM INNOCENT I TELL YA! INNOCENT! lolĀ  _O-
Next time, if any :P, use your current nickname :)

And I don't know why you are banned, since Martijnc didn't use a proper ban reason.
And besides that, if we need to wait for Martijnc, we can wait for a while :+

But if it was an important ban reason, he should have used that, so I guess it was just a temp ban for something.
Conclusion, even if nobody agrees :+ you are unbanned for whatever you did, and stop doing that, it will make Martijnc angry :(
Luckily I have the ability to extend bans, which is exactly why you've received another day. Your unban will take place tomorrow morning. You are not innocent, with numerous of complaints in admin chat, bugging admins on how you are making video's of their behaviour, knowing it better than them, even after two kicks warning you to get out.

If you cannot understand that a kick might mean that you have to stop, then there simply is something wrong with you. As said, hereby your ban has been extended till tomorrow morning, have fun playing after that.
Well Peter I was not "bugging" the admins on the behavior. After I was being told to "fuck off" I simply stated that I was "recording this" only in my defense and if you did read the logs you would have seen this. You also say "if you cannot understand that a kick might mean that you have to stop", stop what? I wasn't being opprobrious in anyway but only wanted "them to stop". I mean no harm when I come to play and why would I want to start trouble, this is the internet and I only log onto this server for fun.
(03-22-2008, 03:34 PM)Sexy_Momma link Wrote: Well Peter I was "bugging" the admins on the behavior. After which I was being told to "fuck off" I simply stated that I was "recording this" only in my defense and continued to spam this in the admin chat, while I was wrong. if you did read the logs you would have seen this. You also say "if you cannot understand that a kick might mean that you have to stop"? I was opprobrious in all way's but I dind't wanted "to stop".

Above is a more correct version of your story, you we're kicked 2 or 3 times by different admins if I recall correctly with CLEAR reasons but still you decided to continue with your bad behaviour which got you banned.
That's really not the "more correct version". Guys this is just a game, I understand you must ban certain people to keep the game fun. I've had admin before on many other mmo's before and trust me...I know. But i'm not ones of these kind of people, I get along with everybody and didn't harm anybody do to my actions taken against me.