Want to join a gang? ask here!
Intrested in joining a gang? Ask here!! The current permant gangs in LVP are:

- B&a Hooligans

- LVP Bushmen

- Oldiez N Baldiez

- Grumpy Grannies - Lol I thought it was grandmas n granpas

- ColdThugZ 4 Life

- Gorrila-unit

So remember, Say your name, The gang you want to join, Why you want to join it, Your stats, and any extra deatils you wish to include!
What about Gorilla Unit? :P

Also, if people want to join a gang they should follow it up with the gang leader - I'm not sure other gangs would approve of this topic...

-tj
what fucking Gradnmas n Granpas
Tj stop spamming this post ffs! I am not saying other gang members have to approve it! I am just making a place for people who want to join gangs! They dont have to approve of it! And gorrila unit has been added!
(03-10-2007, 04:32 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:what f*cking Gradnmas n Granpas
what? What was the point of Quoteing that? really?? Stop spamming it and leave it for people taht want to join! To many messages and gang leaders will stop looking!
rofl senseless thread.
I would like to join B&A cause they pwn ColdThugz every day  8)7
Yer, unless off crourse B&A and coldthugz have equal numbers of gang members on, then its different Although buhu isnt hardly on anymore, Now stop spamming this thread ffs
(03-10-2007, 04:42 PM)Grove link Wrote:Yer, unless off crourse B&A and coldthugz have equal numbers of gang members on, then its different Although buhu isnt hardly on anymore, Now stop spamming this thread ffs

First of all I was not spamming, I was merely replying to your topic. Second, every time I do join we own you guys 2 rounds and then all of you leave the server. Third, it's a fact ColdThugz need to outnumber us at least with twice our members to stand a chance. Fourth, GROVE I LOVE YOU!