Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

estroed
NickName:estroed
Igo to frist play Las Ventruas or BAN whay
my ip:217.199.142.216

PLS UNBAN mi PLS  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi there, Rezeraction.

You have been trying to impersonate 3 crewmembers and several other players. Next to that, you have been evading your ban for doing so. Let me count for a moment:

Quote:estroed, [BB]estroe, [BB]estroe, ROCK]Santiago, [ROCK]SantinoV1, TEF, snowwhiteukV2, [SUK]snowwhiteuk, TEF, showwhiteukV2, Makveli, bomberte0, DeLiC, Santino, Pancakemon, Pancakemon, Pancakemon, Pancakemon, Pancakemon, Pancakemon, BeLiC

That are 21 tries, I have seen other names too but didn't directly recognize, be lucky with that perhaps. 21 * 2 = 42 + 20 evades = 62 days ban.

It's quite sad to see how you failed, miserably.

So.. we'll see you here again in 62 days, have fun on other servers in the meantime.

Kind regards, estroe :w
im so sorry can i be play pls :D
(03-17-2008, 04:57 PM)estroe link Wrote: Hi there, Rezeraction.

You have been trying to impersonate 3 crewmembers and several other players. Next to that, you have been evading your ban for doing so. Let me count for a moment:

That are 21 tries, I have seen other names too but didn't directly recognize, be lucky with that perhaps. 21 * 2 = 42 + 20 evades = 62 days ban.

It's quite sad to see how you failed, miserably.

So.. we'll see you here again in 62 days, have fun on other servers in the meantime.

Kind regards, estroe :w

:w
16 minutes later is not 62 days » no.
omg 62 days wtf  :o
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls im so sorry sorry sorry pls man
It is obvious you were trying to impersonate admins (judging by your registered forum name). This isn't tollerated. Your lucky that your getting unbanned at all.
i change nick pls unbane me oK
dude, 62 days is 62 days, is that clear?

just wait, have fun on other servers, and we'll see you again in ±2 months