Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Other Online Names
I was on COD4 yesterday online and saw someone with the name Makavelli and immediately thought it was this Makavelli, even tho it prolly wasn't.  One thing tho, if you see a Lynexon anywhere and It ISN'T me, notify me.:)  But that got me thinking about other ppl from LVP.  So I made this thread for people to post their names on other online games.  (mmo, pc shooter, PSN, XBL, ect)

My PSN is Lynexon so add me if you have a ps3 because I never really play with anyone on my friends list so I need new people on it.  My XBL (if I pay for it) will be the same and if it's Lynexon anywhere else, its me.  I either go by Lynexon or ZeroXMD (or Zeroxmd.  Not ZeroxMd, that is someone else)
My name is Peter, all day long I see nothing but imposters trying to be me. Peter Griffin, Peter Moore, just name them, apparently I do indeed have a significant fanclub. Imagine, there were people immitating me thousands of years before I even got born!
Sup? My name on PSN name is Peter.
The only other nicks I ever had was Ca$h, or Jimi (which is my name). Oh yeah, and when I use to play Flight Simulator my nick was BlackBird. I think that's all.  8)7

and LOL @ Peter...damn imposters. You forgot the most famous...Saint Peter!
If you searched you would have found my old thread which was about the same thing.
I use benbmyers for everything.

Lynexon, how much did i own those guys on backlot on Call Of Duty on Wednesday :D
I use cloaker or cloakster for everything :D
(03-13-2008, 10:08 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Lynexon, how much did i own those guys on backlot on Call Of Duty on Wednesday :D

Severely.  I wasn't doing that good in that game (was just getting used to my silenced class) but you stomped!

(03-13-2008, 10:52 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: Severely.  I wasn't doing that good in that game (was just getting used to my silenced class) but you stomped!
Thanks. It was actually my personal best for kills. 31 :P
How about those camping dicks in the battlefield level today.  ONLY reason they won (close tho)
Small Fry.
[Image: funny.gif]