Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Movie
Hey guys, i was hoping to perhaps makes a movie on the LVP server. I have not decided what i want to happen in the movie but i hope that it will be a comedy.

Im just wondering who wants to come out and be casts on the movie, And if you have any sudjestions on the topic of the movie. please feel free to type it  ;)

Thanks guys!
I'm in. But I don't have any ideas atm, maybe later :?
I was going to make one... Instead i made stunt movie... Hey hows this.... What about u n me both take footage and we combine it for the movie? :P
I was going to make one with Vulk, but it never got done. You need a good driver (A), a good drivebyer (B), a moderator/admin/someone with hunter powers ©, and one or two other people. (D)

A and B go to a meeting with D. AB are picking up packages (you decide) from LV, SF and LS, before heading off from LS airport to LC or something. When they are in the meeting, C comes in a hunter and kills D. AB think "Ugh oh", get in the car and RUN! They head to SF to pick up package #2, whilst being chased and shot at by the hunter. The drivebyer is shooting at the hunter, but unable to take it down.

AB head to LS after picking up package #2, and pick up package #3 from an underground tunnel (flood protection thing?). They are starting to damage the hunter. After alot of jumps and crashes, the reach LS airport. They both get out and shoot the shit out of the hunter with AKs/M4s. The hunter is down, and they fly off into the sunset...

:)

-tj
nice. If you need a bike driver, i am the right person
I'm a good driver when i want to be :P :)
I would be happy to help act in your movie, if you are still working on it.

-EP
The movie would require voice overs
I would be a actor in your movie  :)
i will be a actor aswell  ;)