Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion]Random Vehicle Spawns!
I dont know whether you guys have started the vehicle layout or not yet, But an idea just popped into my head!

Random Vehicle Spawns

Since Multi Theft Auto has no vehicle limit, I think that some vehicles (not all offcourse) should spawn a different vehicle everytime! Completly random, Giving a more RPG effect to the game. Think about it, in realife, you dont see the same vehicle parked in the same spec all the time.

This idea would have to be committed to vehicles that are in wide open areas though, and would need an array of specific vehicles, Making sure there is no Boats/Planes. I think the vehicles that are chosen if this idea was decided upon, Should be normal cars, not things like Infernus's, Dumpers, Monster Trucks, etc, Im talking normal 4 door things such as Sentinels, Sunrises' Taxis, Etc etc.

I guess its not a very long post, But theres nothing much I can add to this idea really.
Problem with this idea is, im sure i heard somewhere about the amount of kills accidental deaths in a certain are would determine the poorer/richer areas of San andreas, making certain areas worse than areas. (worse cars etc). So if this happened, then that idea would completely go out the window.
As Jay said, only make it specific locations, not just everywhere.

'normal' places, as in not very high classified or low classified as you said.
We already have a decent vehicle-spawn system, including in-game managing of the vehicles. I guess it could indeed be an option to allow a specific set of vehicles to spawn at a specific location, although this probably would fit better in the plans of our future zone system, which incorporates the vehicle-spawning locations with the zone they're located in. In that system, the zone will be assigned a specific wealth and vehicles will spawn based on that.