Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Minigame Capture The Flag
d:)b I have the idea that there could be a new minigame that calls:

[glow=red,2,300] Capture The Flag [/glow]

;) The set-up of Capture the flag is rather simple. There are two teams with its own base. In these bases a flag stands which must be defended by the associated team whereas the same team must try the other flag get hold of also. The hostile flag must stolen and to the house to be brought, but this is possible only as its own flag there still stands. Every time if a team gets a flag conquered this team a point, the one which the required number of points wins most of the points as a first gained or in the agreed time gained.

U get a point for every kill too  :).

At the end of the game there will came a score-list. In the score-list there will be looked at to scores, the kills and the deads.
Example:

Team Red 5 - 1 Team Bleu

1st      4      2      15
2nd      1      9      4
3d        1      5      2
4d        0      12      1
ect.

:P I hope u will like my idea.

:) See u in game soon !!!  :)
whel... this idde of of yours is already an full game mode, called lyse then u have to capture the enimies vehicle and take it to your base.

i like that gamemode, but it needs alot of players (10 - 15) to play it good. and LVP has just to less players online to play an HUGE minigame like this.....

8)
Could u tell my more about Lyse  :? :? :?
its an gamemode build be the SA-MP team for an example for gamemodes.

2 teams
2 "flag" vehicles (trucks) that u have to capture 3 times to win, the the gamode restrarts, or an other gamemode begins.

freighter is an other lyse looking gamemode, but then with gang teams and the flag vehicles are vans.