Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BB] heli-sliced Sunday evening!!
(03-03-2008, 08:05 AM)gangeris link Wrote: that was lame 8)7 put the vid there i 2 times pwned u at fc  ;) fight club  champion  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- nice "champion" _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
I find it funny your the only one not laughing at this, it was just  a joke. And who cares  if you beat him, it was 1 big war, not just 2 people fighting.
(03-03-2008, 08:05 AM)gangeris link Wrote: that was lame 8)7 put the vid there i 2 times pwned u at fc  ;) fight club  champion  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- nice "champion" _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Your just jealous of Haze's awesome heli flying skillz :)
oh please kid, fight me any time. you're nothing.

and [BB] stop crying, i put in the video that this wasnt made to insult you, but of course you're gonna take it like a bitch.
He only did it for the lulz, and it worked.  _O-
(03-03-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: oh please kid, fight me any time. you're nothing.

and [BB] stop crying, i put in the video that this wasnt made to insult you, but of course you're gonna take it like a bitch.

Don't judge all based on 3 people.
(03-03-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: oh please kid, fight me any time. you're nothing.

hehe really.. gangeris are good man!!!! and you are really nothing !! and stop thinking about yourself like you are ''best of the best''. Im tired of this. next time if i see you on LVP..just run ok? but better i think you need to do /tpto somewhere !!!

we can to kill you 10 vs 1.. many many many times!! and it will be very funny thing!!!!!  /q will be your Rescue!!!!!  :w  ;)

you all understand kid?  :)
(03-03-2008, 10:50 PM)estroe link Wrote: Don't judge all based on 3 people.
3 high ranked, regular players. and they make u guys look bad.

(03-03-2008, 10:55 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: hehe really.. gangeris are good man!!!! and you are really nothing !! and stop thinking about yourself like you are ''best of the best''. Im tired of this. next time if i see you on LVP..just run ok? but better i think you need to do /tpto somewhere !!!

we can to kill you 10 vs 1.. many many many times!! and it will be very funny thing!!!!!  /q will be your Rescue!!!!!  :w  ;)

you all understand kid?  :)
looking forward to it buddy. get some rest though, ur a little delusional.
I've never thought about flying helicopters for combat purposes, but after seeing this, I may consider it.

:)
1. Name a player that can beat HaZe more than HaZe can beat them.
I guess that makes him "best of the best" (the latter "best" being [W], fyi)- but please, do name someone.

2. Hahah, I'd actually like to see a 10v1.

mhmmm maybe haze is a better fighter... but who cares?

lets compare our cocks... thats much more important and we wont need a 10vs1  ;)