Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which gang in the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
B&A Clowns
53.95%
41 53.95%
Oldiez\'N\'Baldiez
9.21%
7 9.21%
Grumpy Granniez
6.58%
5 6.58%
ColdThugZ
14.47%
11 14.47%
All gangs sucks
15.79%
12 15.79%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which gang is the best?
From the point of peope who are not involved with any gangs currently (like me :p) I think you can get a fairly well image of the gangs.
Quote:DirectX link=topic=857.msg8524#msg8524 date=1173199500]
Stupid topic, there is no such thing as a best gang, most people havent been in all gangs, so they can't even know it... 8)7
So because you never have driven a Ferrari will say that you don't can tell if it's fast?
In fact, I think that people who are not in gangs can even say better what a good gang is. They are neutral at this point.  :)

But what is 'good' or what is 'the best'? :z
I think the grannies are the most original and fun gang. The idea alone cracks me up.
Why don't you join us then?
I have a hard time trying to be able to join and play at the moment, I'm working a lot of hours this month, plus the fact that my video card and ping sucks :P

I can't wait to join though, the other day I was about to get tested by TriggeR but I timeouted and couldn't join again. This weekend I'll join and get tested ;)
good luck ;)
:+ C :+ L :+ O :+ W :+ N :+ S :+    :+ R :+ U :+ L :+ E :+
:+:+:+ D :+:+:+:+:+
I :+ M    :+ P :+ R :+ O :+ U :+:+ O :+ F    :+ O :+ U :+ R    :+ G :+ A :+ N :+:+ A :+ N :+:+ T :+ E :+ A :+ M :+ W :+ O :+ R :+ K
[Image: bassie.gif]