Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THE RETURN OF THE KINGISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-28-2008, 11:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote: read you stupid shit, i said good side, not good luck. being delusional causes you to think your a king AND read incorrectly lmao.
oh you mean goodluck that i don't beat the sh!t outa you
yeah i got the mad cow disease from the most infected, dirty prostitute in the world. a person that you know as 'Mom'. Fuck i should've worn a condom
you mmean a man?
michael jackson
wow nice comeback 'King'. not only did it make no sense, it was just irrelevant all together. stupid fuck, i'm way out of your league. walk on, wank stain
HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHA Thats a good one right there Issa, but for real though.....HAHAHAHHA
(02-28-2008, 11:46 PM)Ryder link Wrote: HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHA Thats a good one right there Issa, but for real though.....HAHAHAHHA
yeah for a 7 year old that was pretty good. well done!
(02-28-2008, 11:47 PM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah for a 7 year old that was pretty good. well done!

KingIssa will deal with you, Tell 'em King!
he'll do jack shit. fucking kid is probably fiddling with his legos now, getting ready for a nap.
Can't you guys stop flaming for once?

KingIssa, you seem to be getting comfortable with flaming here fast -- let me be the first to pop your bubble of you thinking that you can continue like this, as you cannot. This is your warning.

HaZe, you shouldn't provoke or continue to urge on new ones to flame -- just let it drop?

Locked.