Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/p0m bug
While playing just now i typed /p0m instead of /pm and this is what showed up:

[Image: sa-mp-017.png]

Its a minor bug, but worth mentioning about :P
This is a bug with the admin command set (/p). It's happened to me before, seems to also work with letters u and n.
nice find cloakster!11!! I'am being nice can I get unbaned from LVP now?
[Image: warnmute.gif] Stop crying for an unban, it isn't happening anytime soon.
Why is there a arrow pointing at my name?
(02-27-2008, 11:34 AM)TheNBA link Wrote: Why is there a arrow pointing at my name?

It is most likely pointing at the red rectangle.... as you can see.
Not a real bug, maybe that /p should be a little bit more stricter, but afaik this behavior is normal.
If you type /p0m, the script only detects /p as command (Or /player if you type it full). Since you probably used a name, it gives all the names matching that part of a name.
Just like /pm e ... is not going to work, unless there is a player using that name, which is.. well, impossible in this case with this length :+
Hey, you took this pic right after TEF got Burger King. I remember because I told TEF to go chow down on those fat bomb whoppers. Interesting bug..
It is possible to fix, I used to experience it a lot in one of my scripts with a /me command, Its actually quite easy to fix.

EDIT: Just been ingame, And Never had that problem :O
(02-29-2008, 04:27 PM)Jay link Wrote: It is possible to fix, I used to experience it a lot in one of my scripts with a /me command, Its actually quite easy to fix.

EDIT: Just been ingame, And Never had that problem :O

its just for mods/admins because of the "/p" command