Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Namechange]
Hi, i'd like to change my ingame name from [W]Zaibatsu to [W]Sirmo
and my forum name from Zaibatsu to Sirmo.

i cant change it in irc, so i hope u can do it for me, thx in advance :)
Quote:[20:03:46] <Makaveli> !players [W]Zaibatsu
[20:03:47] <Nuwani> [W]Zaibatsu has been online for 211 hours and 37 minutes. The player has killed 4416 people so far, and has died 988 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 4.47. He/She has scored 1 points in the reaction test so far. [W]Zaibatsu is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 24-02-2008 15:36.

[20:04:00] <Makaveli> !players [W]Sirmo
[20:04:01] <Nuwani> [W]Sirmo has been online for 2 hours and 31 minutes. The player has killed 15 people so far, and has died 14 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.07. He/She has scored 2 points in the reaction test so far. [W]Sirmo is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 02-07-2007 12:24.

Both yours I guess? :P What do you want me to do, change the [W]Sirmo to something else and change the Zaibatsu one to Sirmo?

About the forum namechange you'll have to wait for a management member/forum admin.
wtf lol my old account ? lol sry i thought i've changed it. well, i cant remember that passwords anyway and i dont have money on that account either, so yeah, if you can, it'd be cool to change [W]Sirmo > Sirmo (if u cant just delete him) and [W]Zaibatsu > [W]Sirmo

thanks, appriciatedĀ  d:)b
I changed [W]Sirmo to something else, and made [W]Zaibatsu > [W]Sirmo :)

Greets and have fun.
oii cheers!
Just change [W]Zaibatsu [W]Ziamatsu :P
Welcome back (again again), Sirmo!
(02-26-2008, 08:05 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: About the forum namechange you'll have to wait for a management member/forum admin.

hallo?
And your forum account:

To change this member's username, the forum must also reset their password, which will be emailed to the member with their new username.

* done *

dankeĀ  d:)b
yesterday I found out Zaibatsu was a gang in GTA2 *O*