Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

a Great picture for Lvp i made
C'mon guys who are you too judge really? At first thats how my signature's used to look. But people took time to give me advice and thats how I grew into make some good looking signatures that aren't still that good. Who cares how it looks... He's making it with some time and it shows respect that he has for the LVP (or atleast I think.) You who make fun of him should grow up and help others.
(02-28-2008, 02:15 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: C'mon guys who are you too judge really? At first thats how my signature's used to look. But people took time to give me advice and thats how I grew into make some good looking signatures that aren't still that good. Who cares how it looks... He's making it with some time and it shows respect that he has for the LVP (or atleast I think.) You who make fun of him should grow up and help others.
It's that you didn't spam like this. Also, this is a whole topic, not just  a sig.
(02-28-2008, 02:15 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: C'mon guys who are you too judge really? At first thats how my signature's used to look. But people took time to give me advice and thats how I grew into make some good looking signatures that aren't still that good. Who cares how it looks... He's making it with some time and it shows respect that he has for the LVP (or atleast I think.) You who make fun of him should grow up and help others.

I guess you didnt realize that he took a pic from google and put text on it.

Quoted for Truth.
I agree dude.
What? No follow-up advice for the budding graphics designer!? PHAIL!
This is NOT a great picture.
Bullshit. Locked.