Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hydra minigame
Perhaps the hunters could be moved to a more frequent location, somewere by the strip, and a couple of bmxs deleted of the admin roof and 2 more hydras added, and maybe a timed minigame (say 4 mins) were all players can get in hydras/hunters, and basically have a warzone!
Isn't this meant to be in the suggestions forum?

Also, hydras aren't that server friendly afaik. All the rockets etc, hydra blast is very slow for me (unless it's a home server)..

-tj
hmm..  I personally don't like the idea, but maybe something other than admin vehicles?
And have a race!
lots of rustlers flying around and u have too shoot the other ppl down _O-
That would be more fun lol. But, doesn't the server crash with more tahn 8 rustlers? Well I've heared it fucks up.

-tj
The problem is, in the air, the planes are synced but there's a kind of lag  ... never seen?
(03-03-2007, 01:28 PM)JUTD link Wrote:The problem is, in the air, the planes are synced but there's a kind of lag  ... never seen?

Of course we have! :P  As long as you are very close to the plane though, it's ok.

But still, I say no plane minigames - will raise serverload and crashes, and will lower the chances of smooth play. Especially in SA-MP 0.2 where we will have lots of new things to sync and more than one gamemode script running.

-tj
(03-03-2007, 01:28 PM)JUTD link Wrote:The problem is, in the air, the planes are synced but there's a kind of lag  ... never seen?
This lag appears in single player too, i think
I say: no.
It takes up lot's of banwith if you're actually planning to get 4 hydra's up in the air shooting at each other, and when you'll make the minigame accesable to all players, that means user will abuse the vehicle's and constantly fly around them.. Although with extensive coding this too could be solved.
Still, I don't like the idea, especially some vehicle's have to dissapear, and since the vehicle's are on the adminroof, there non of our business.
(03-03-2007, 08:32 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:This lag appears in single player too, i think

Why would it? :S

-tj