Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Donations, 2008 Edition :+
/Shame on you, azerty ! :+

Normally, tomorrow I pay €25.
And this will be like, every 3 months. (Baai other community :> )

I'd donate but my parents deny that  ;( well, no can do.. maybe someday  :>
(02-21-2008, 02:22 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: I should be able to donate, I thibk after a year of LVP i should donate at least 5 Euro's.
you havent played LVP for a year

anyway yeah i would donate, not much but at least it would be something..but i have no credit card so meh
I do right now have €4.915 on my PayPal account. As my current income to the PayPal account is usually around 20-30 cents(usd) a week, I should be able to reach the minimum soon :+
Many thanks for the donations we received last week, and I know that there is at least 1 more pending somewhere between Belgium and The Netherlands :P
We are close to our goal for this period, but this doesn't mean we don't need donations anymore!
We still need to pay our webhosting, and after a few months we need to pay our gameserver again. So, if you didn't donate yet, feel free to do!
Well, I think you mean my money is still pending. :P
But I'll pay again in 1 month, if everything is going great here :) ( PSP Service :+ )

What is the goal of this period, btw? :+
I don't think the exact about is in the public domain...
Im not gonna donate bitches. You faggets waste your money so I can have fun modafuckaz.
(03-04-2008, 05:20 PM)KingIssa link Wrote: Im not gonna donate bitches. You faggets waste your money so I can have fun modafuckaz.
true. :w :w :w :w :w :w
Once again the law and order has been set, good work fellow rangers.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.