Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Is driving/cars an unimportant part of SA-MP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
27.66%
13 27.66%
No
72.34%
34 72.34%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is driving/cars an unimportant part of SA-MP?
The flaw is your irrational generalization
Go to a racing server in SA-MP: Yeah? Walk
Go to a fight club/gang/bug abuse server: No? You won't fit
(02-19-2008, 04:13 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: We should do more illegal street races in San Fierro and in desert! Who's with me?

I'm down. :Y)
(02-19-2008, 03:18 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: But why are you sad about what HaZe said.
He's a drama queen, takes everythign so serious, it's a game, do you expect people to be nice to you?
His flaw is his irrational generalisation that ex-[NB] are still [NB].
People quit that clan for real reasons.

BTW, good luck with [TX] :P
its not unimportant because the name of the game is Grand Theft AUTO: San Andreas
LMFAO  _O- _O- _O- _O-
(02-20-2008, 03:50 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: His flaw is his irrational generalisation that ex-[NB] are still [NB].
People quit that clan for real reasons.

BTW, good luck with [TX] :P

You have misunderstood [M]Waddolis, the point is that attitude equals to [NB].

I can't believe that 6 people voted "Yes" 0_o. What the hell are those people doing playing SA-MP anyway?
they probably think its all about shooting and fighting
(02-20-2008, 08:31 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You have misunderstood [M]Waddolis, the point is that attitude equals to [NB].

I can't believe that 6 people voted "Yes" 0_o. What the hell are those people doing playing SA-MP anyway?
Yes, some people don't like the cars, they mostly fight, cars are defenitly most used in Singe player. But in SA-MP it's mostly killing. Oh, and it's [W]Maddolis, not  [M]Maddolis  _O-
Is toe jam not an important part of a healthy breakfast?

It's the same, IT'S THE SAME!
(02-20-2008, 10:47 PM)TRaven link Wrote: Is toe jam not an important part of a healthy breakfast?

It's the same, IT'S THE SAME!
Dude, i know how you make us all laugh, but seriously, stop with it. It gets a bit annoying when someone tried to make you laugh over and over. Your cool and stuff, but eh..