Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banner Contest
When will we see the results?

The original post with all the info has been deleted, so I don't know when the winner will be announced D:

-tj
I just see the "Banner contest started" topic appearing again! So I guess they working on it.

I pm'ed tHC this week and he also said it probably will be started at the end of this week. :+
Lol.. hopefully soon :(
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing the entires and winner. I doubt that I will win, but I like to stay positive  :Y)

-tj
Maybe we three win! We three get the price and the eternal glory etc! Would be nice to share it with you guys! :D
Lol, it would be funny if us three won. But then, it wouldn't be a competition, am I right?

One advantage with this competition is that there is no need for any elite skills - anything that looks great can enter. So it's not about who can do most, it's about who has the most creative mind. :)

-tj

P.S. - The creative mind thing has one exception - if you don't know how to use PS your fucked!
I lack the creative mind.
I would of entered otherwise  :X
tHC.. any comments? :/
I reckon he's overwhelmed with the mass amount of entries  :P
(03-03-2007, 11:03 AM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:I reckon he's overwhelmed with the mass amount of entries  :P

Lmao. Maybe it's a hard decision? Talk to us tHC!

-tj