Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

"Ultimate Car Tuning"
The idea: A tuneshop where you can mod (almost) every vehicle in the game. Except possible crashing cars/tuning parts of course.
Like a tractor with spoilers :P
For example, the hack/mod Transfender Overhaul can do something like this, except that it isn't a MTA script :P

Another option I was thinking about, after Peter mentioned something a few days ago about limiting vehicle speeds:
If it's possible to set a higher vehicle speed then the default: "Chip Tuning" :P
For example, the Oceanic is a very nice old car, currently only basic tuning, but it is slow. Very slow.
It would be awesome if you can tune a car and get a performance boost, like 10-25% (Or when the vehicle is an Oceanic: 100%...:D)
This sounds interesting.
About the performance boost, are you sure that's possible? We'd have to use the speed limits script to slow down every vehicle, then let it go at a higher percentage of its normal speed based on the amount of tuning we have. That creates more problems.
Would this be command-based, or would there be an area similar to TransFender?
Well, i'm not sure it is possible, I guess Peter knows if  it's posible or not.
That's why I hope it is possible :)
It's possible I think. With cars and players you can set the velocity or something.

And err, I'm guessing we're staying away from commands as much as we can on MTA -- it'll probably be Transfender-based. However, there could always be an option for admins to use it? :D
You mean /command commands?
I was thinking to create some nice visual menu, in LVP style :P
Oh sorry, I meant avoiding commands to open up the menu.

But yeah, everything GUI based.