Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Goodbye everibody
Pufi, I can assure you that you are NOT kicked out of the gang, If u tell me the persons name that did kick you, I will deal with them personally, But I can assure you that u are still a thug, I will also speak to simen about it!
would be cool if u could stay, and the persons name was EdgeNoWhere, i don't think he's registered
Who's EdgeNoWhere? :?
Even if you had no gang at all, why would you leave? It's not so bad to play on your own, I'm playing in Peters server since July 06' now, and never had, and never wanted, to join any gang. And wouldn't it be a challenge to make a gang of your own?
(02-24-2007, 07:58 PM)Badeend link Wrote:Who's EdgeNoWhere? :?

This noob that joined lately, and he reckons he is better than everyone else. I think he uses a joypad, and he uses a clown skin but he isn't a clown.

-tj
yeah,  i think that's him , and he was shooting on Pufi and someone else of the gang. even Simen had said to don't shoot at Pufi. after Simen left he kept shooting anyway
He is gangless atm and none will accept him... HAHAHA :P

Anyway P_U_F_I I'm sure now ColdThugZ is out of your heart, and you are ready to rejoin LVP with your great P_U_F_I name :P

-tj
Yes, now im out, ready for new adventures without ColdThugz. There are better options for me. Sorry Grove, but you refused me. I will have my VENGEANCE now.
Makaveli, you're a great guy, to good for ColdThugz.
Anyway, i don't think i will return soon
Sure you won't :+