Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]i was banned for mistake a buggg
hello guys i was playing and all of a sudden i got trapped. I could not move i was banned about 2 minutes ago...

reason health cheat. Honestly i try to run but i could not move i stayed in only one place and everyone was shooting at me,,, also i message the admins saying "" could you fix me there is a bug and i cannot move" i send 2 messages but they did nor responded. instead i got banned me for supposedly health cheat.
Let's READ THIS FIRST, okay?
Nickname: dont know!
Date of the ban: 2008-02-08, 20:16
Suspected Reason: healt cheat
Your IP address: 207.200.116.200
lmao sorry

nickname: adian

i thought nickname of the person who baned me lmao :)
hello nooene has relpied comeon guys
Good evening.

It seems that "adian" was banned for healthcheating.
Care to explain?
(02-08-2008, 08:22 PM)adian link Wrote: hello guys i was playing and all of a sudden i got trapped. I could not move i was banned about 2 minutes ago...

reason health cheat. Honestly i try to run but i could not move i stayed in only one place and everyone was shooting at me,,, also i message the admins saying "" could you fix me there is a bug and i cannot move" i send 2 messages but they did nor responded. instead i got banned me for supposedly health cheat.
:w
ok like i just explain in the introdiction:

i try to run but i could not move i stayed in only one place and everyone was shooting at me,,, also i message the admins saying "" could you fix me there is a bug and i cannot move" i send 2 messages but they did nor responded. instead i got banned for supposedly health cheat.
>> http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=6411.0