Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Typo]Drive-by
I've noticed this as well, never bothered to report it though :+
Yes, it isn't really a bug.
But for perfection... :>
(02-08-2008, 04:38 PM)Felle link Wrote: I've noticed this as well, never bothered to report it though :+

(I always blow them upĀ  >:))
First I /getid <Name>
If they don't got much money, i jail or detonate them :+
Lol XD
3 things:
1. Its a heli
2. Detonate option is the best
3. Yep, 2 bugs in 1 report :P
(02-07-2008, 08:02 PM)InVion link Wrote: Also, you'd only say AN if you pronounce heli "eli"

An Eli

otherwise it's a

But thats not important x] lol

It would be pronounced that way maybe, but it would not be written like that?

Anyway, you say "I need help", not "I need elp"... right? :+

But yea, this topic is insane. Thanks for the reports, but the discussion isn't really needed anymore now I guess.
Well, sorry to continue the discussion, but sometimes when I havn't heli killed, but killed someone when im in a helicopter (in other words that bug sometimes, say your shooting them with a sawnoff, they escape, eventually die, and it shows up u killed em with a sawnoff) and it showed up that I heli killed, and he stole my money. Anyway, I suggest you check the death reason with heli kills aswell as checking if the killer is in a heli.

(I feel sorry for admins if ever they need to use a hunter :P)
(02-12-2008, 01:39 PM)Jay link Wrote: (I feel sorry for admins if ever they need to use a hunter :P)

Admins can't get punished, drive-by or heli-kill.

OT: Not sure that is possible to script actually.. even though Peter can do somewhat everything :+

@below: Oh ok, I'm sure you know it better :)
Yup, you can check the death reason, and heli kills has a specific death reason.