Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] Bye Bye where??
I dont like if I get ban without reason,I liked this server but sometimes this server look like jungle of idiots

and I am angry... because I am clean player so I dont know why I getting bans and its always unban ok I will say ok thx maybe was accident but second time YOU told me accident third timeĀ  WHAT??? YOU ALL admins didnt tell me any reason for this stupid ban
and I just connected into the server and I was in bank when I get the ban so how I can do anything what I should not do????

and in my last topic for unban also 2admins saw it and 2admins didnt tell me reason ? so this is game who will ban all ppl on this server won??? why people from B&A never get ban??? why???

AND NOW TELL ME REASON FOR MY BAN????

so now u cant say, I said something bad!?!? I said only true!
As Peter said in your previous topic:

Quote:You will be unbanned in 5 days. One more time this kind of attitude and you don't have to come back at all.

And opening another topic about this will let you end up banned from the forum too.
(02-22-2007, 09:32 PM)fulamee link Wrote:I dont like if I get ban without reason,I liked this server but sometimes this server look like jungle of idiots

and I am angry... because I am clean player so I dont know why I getting bans and its always unban ok I will say ok thx maybe was accident but second time YOU told me accident third timeĀ  WHAT??? YOU ALL admins didnt tell me any reason for this stupid ban
and I just connected into the server and I was in bank when I get the ban so how I can do anything what I should not do????

and in my last topic for unban also 2admins saw it and 2admins didnt tell me reason ? so this is game who will ban all ppl on this server won??? why people from B&A never get ban??? why???

AND NOW TELL ME REASON FOR MY BAN????

so now u cant say, I said something bad!?!? I said only true!

You might be interested to know that I'm the owner of LVP, and if I don't want to see you on my server, I have all reason to just leave you banned. I do not like the attitude you're currently giving us. Even though you opened this other topic and said fuck you to me, I grant you right on the fact that you are allowed to know the reason of the ban.

*** Player log of xXx (3 items)
[03/02 11:42:50] (kick by AntiCheat): Entered a wrong password three times
[04/01 02:26:34] (ban by FiXeR): some very strange healthcheat
[07/12 21:59:31] (ban by Kecin): using a trainer

Two times banned, but since it's a long time ago and all logs of those period are in archives somewere on CD-roms, we've decided that you will be unbanned in five days. I suppose you agree with this?
Lie thats is LIE I never CHEAT so I dont know from where did u take this logs,when u banned me I was in bank taking my money so I dont know where did u take this logs :X I never cheated in LVP so what is this....... this reasons is fakes.... I dont have anyhacks in my computer..... and anyhacks in my SA folders and ANY TRAINERS in my GTA SA folders.... so where did u take this logs..... SRY guys but this is BIG LIE about my cheats I thought u are more clever than do fake reasons
but oK after 5days I will come and give me ban because nothing, last this reasons is not true I never never never never never never never never never never never cheated on this or another servers I never I swear and where did u get that using I dont have any trainers on this game I swear.
Quote:we've decided that you will be unbanned in five days

case closed