Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A Small Problem!
i have a small problem , since we all know (nooblet) /taxi ' s all the time when she is about to die , its allright , im not trying to start anything on forums , nor flame ,but i think a week ago , i was noticed that TEF told me when your about to die , u can /taxi or /pause , even though it was abusing , now Moderaters allowed it , i just have a problem cause there isnt much point doing /taxi or /pause when your about to die , what is the point of trying to fight me the /taxi when your about to die  :? , its pretty lame  ;(  soo i was suggesting if Moderaters can make a decision to warn people with a /kick if they /pause or /taxi , or fix them , so the /taxi menu goes away and u are able to get killed  << if im right <<.  :D have a nice day. D:
If im rigth Wasn't /taxi or /tp  just before you die Kickable ?
I would kick for it, eventually. We are weak with these rules and not ones specifically chosen. As long as the admin in charge takes care of the subject to the best of their abilities then what more can we ask?
It's come to the point that 80-85% of the people I wear down end up /taxi'ing- not only H BA D4 BOSS or HC4L, but randoms without a clan.
And yes, it is slightly annoying no doubt, but an easier way to avoid this would be changing commands to /gotoshipramp or /gotoammunation (for example)- longer commands.

If you decide to kick for it, I'm sure a lot of admins will be constantly getting /reports that people /taxi (as it happens all the bloody time), and they'll get sick of it.
we already get reports for that :+

anyway, I like the idea of waiting before you actually tp, which is what badeend mentioned <3 O+
Yesterday tbkWtwS kicked Apocalypto for it.
At that time he was putting hes settings alright and he 'esced' a few times, so he get kicked.

So I don't know if only tbkWtwS does this, but its a good idea for let it happens lesser.
If someone simply /tp's out, no warning or kick.
If they /taxi however, and they keep it on, invulnerability, I warn, if again, kick.
Same goes for pressing escape.
(02-06-2008, 10:29 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: i have a small problem , since we all know (nooblet) /taxi ' s all the time when she is about to die , its allright , im not trying to start anything on forums , nor flame ,but i think a week ago , i was noticed that TEF told me when your about to die , u can /taxi or /pause , even though it was abusing , now Moderaters allowed it , i just have a problem cause there isnt much point doing /taxi or /pause when your about to die , what is the point of trying to fight me the /taxi when your about to die  :? , its pretty lame  ;(  soo i was suggesting if Moderaters can make a decision to warn people with a /kick if they /pause or /taxi , or fix them , so the /taxi menu goes away and u are able to get killed  << if im right <<.  :D have a nice day. D:
Uhm,  can you use .  not , for periods? It looks like a 100 word sentence...

but anyway, allowing /taxi is wrong, but  giving a certain name (noobie) you have a 90% chance of  starting something i suggest to take her name out...she hasn't seen this topic yet :+.

But i think there should be a rule, you can taxi 20 seconds after your character moves. But i think that would be too long to script. But complaining about /taxi is old, so everyone just stop.unless there be a rule : you can taxi 20 seconds after your character moves, i think there's really no way to stop it.
20 seconds is long, you must stay still for 20 seconds before you can taxi...?
Yes it kinda loses the point. I like running away a lot, but that's the whole point, escaping on foot or by car is the real shiz. Like yesterday I had fun with some [BA] people....I ran and then snipered Sean3 down from the distance. Classy!

Tho I got to admit that i have /tp'd few times, but there was a lot of money on stake then.