Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Longer Taxi Command
You of all people Jay should know we're taking suggestions for LVP 3 now, and not LVP 2.x on SA-MP.
Well this suggestion was stated for LVP 2.x wasn't it? If it wasn't, then considering taxi features have not even been confirmed, why would the topic be stating about a longer taxi command?
It's developed into a discussion into how we could improve the taxi system, and if we are to implement the taxi system in LVP 3 we could incorporate some suggestions given here..

Whatever, but don't say no to an idea! :+

Ideas are great.

The idea however of clicking to taxi anywhere is pretty much a teleport to anywhere -- maybe click on a point and it goes to a nearby street? Meaning you can't taxi to the middle of the desert.
Or perhaps on the map that shows up, There are specific like squares around an area that you can taxi to, or somthing lol
i think /taxi should be removed and /newtaxi system may be improved because now its not working well.
with /newtaxi players dont get undamagable
(03-07-2008, 12:44 AM)Motorola link Wrote: i think /taxi should be removed and /newtaxi system may be improved because now its not working well.
with /newtaxi players dont get undamagable
im sorry i made no sense of that.
(03-10-2008, 12:36 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: im sorry i made no sense of that.

He is saying that no menu comes up with /newtaxi that you simply would type /newtaxi basejumping so you can be "damaged" while typing it.
If there woul'd be coming a menu when u type /newtaxi , they are going to 'abuse' it as well, imo.
And it has 3 more letters as ''/taxi'' , ain't that much longer.

I think the best solution is that you need to wait for 3-5 seconds till you get moved to the place you selected.
(02-09-2008, 12:56 AM)Fry link Wrote: We could use keypress checks to make a timer, e.g. you can only /taxi five seconds after you've been standing still.

You could do that, but then you'd just get people /pausing to still evade death.
(03-11-2008, 01:43 AM)BarbieGirl link Wrote: You could do that, but then you'd just get people /pausing to still evade death.
yeah you're an expert on this topicĀ  _O-