Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Taxi locations
/newtaxi
Recently LVP has got a new taxi command: /newtaxi
This command does not take numbers, it takes name. E.g. /newtaxi ship will take you to the ship, /newtaxi airstrip takes you to the airstrip and /newtaxi airport asks you which airport you meant. The benefit of this approach is that it is to add lots and lots of locations. As of tonight /newtaxi has additional locations over the /taxi command.

What do I want from you?
Please post here all locations you want to be supported by /newtaxi. Please give a clear description of where the location is, possibly a screen of the map. Your input will greatly enhance this command.

What locations are currently supported by /newtaxi?
Towns:
  • Fort Carson
  • Las Barrancas
  • El Quebrados
  • Las Payasadas
  • Bayside
  • Palomino Creek
  • Hampton Barns
  • Blueberry
  • Dillimore
  • Leafy Hollow
  • Angel Pine
  • Downtown Los Santos1
Airports:
  • Easter Bay Airport2
  • San Fierro Airport2
  • Los Santos Airport
  • Airstrip
  • Las Venturas Airport
Other:
  • Pirate Ship
  • Police Station
  • Mount Chilliad
  • Ammunition
  • Area 69
  • Los Santos Basejumping1
  • KACC Military Fuels
How about having a taxi to a 24-7 Shop. Theres one right next to the PD. But some people don't know where the 24-7 shops are might be worth adding the option to go there. Under services or something.

[Image: 247yw3.jpg]

Crappy image:)
No!
If you kill someone, you only have to do /taxi [id] and you can bank your money easily.... Thats not far!
So i think a 24/7 is not to be added to the list of taxi places!
Maybe add that tallest building in Los Santos in the downtown area to do some fast basejumping
I will not add locations near properties and services, that would really spoil the fun  :P
But the basejumping location is a good one, I will add that one asap. (like now)
Nice job on this one theHolyCow!

You're my hero for the day :)
All hail Holycow :D

And what is the command for the basejumping that stef asked for?
That would be:
[tt]/newtaxi Downtown Los Santos[/tt]
or
[tt]/newtaxi Los Santos Basejumping
[/tt]
Or anything that look remotely like one of these :P
[tt]/newtaxi Dowtown[/tt] or [tt]/newtaxi Base[/tt] will probably work too.
Nice work HolyCow ;)

Thx anyway for these commands!
Having a taxi to a 24/7 shop is completely weird, because it'd be unfair for the people who has a pluspoint: only they may store and withdraw money not into bank but ingame. I think the players who hasn't a pluspoint may not be awarded with this newtaxi ;)

Perhaps you could make a taxi to Caligula's and Four Dragons, or to the taxi station itself! :)