Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Third time I am banned what the fuck :X
hahahahahaha

fuck u ! shit on you guys :X what I can do if I am playing in egypt :X buy for me ticket to NL :X to can play on your server :X u all are with B&A and when  they say suck my dick u all will do :X if I got ping 150 its not lagging its dificult shoot someone with lower ping :X and B&A said xXx lagger so u all did ooohh B&A wants ban xXx so lets go do this ban him.... because we are B&A lovers :X I tell u what

B&A suX and admins here too only scartissue and CHillosophy and Ronald_Mcdonald are admins on the server who is using theirs mind :X but others? is here only for using theirs administration..... so TRY GIVE ME UNBAN  and I will not say PLEAS because its ban for no reason and its third time ban for no reason :X:X:X:X:X:X

PEACE !!! :X
You will be unbanned in 5 days. One more time this kind of attitude and you don't have to come back at all.
what Kind!!??? this is yours kind not my so (fu!) tell me reason for this ban !! u still didnt say anything??? maybe u dont have reasons :X

If u are admins for nothing many admins playing on this server and doing nothing! only giving ban for no reasons! I will shit on u guys.

I mean that this server need better admins. and now tell me reason :X
Bye bye  :w