Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

over 1,600 registered!? only 120 online most at once?!
Well, i noticed Ryder made a topic, about how in-active the forum is, with over 30,000 registered and like 1,600 registered on the forum. Well, i've got an idea The idea is to make a time for EVERYONE  that's registered and  sees this topic to come on at a certain day and  time, the day :  2-10-08. Time: Uknown,

I need everyone to pick a certain time that's ok with them to be here. One way to post it is  like this:

My  time that's ok for me on 2-15-08 is *:** PM/AM.

The majority of times picked will be the time, the time will  be officaly made on the 8th, giving everyone 2 days to prepare. This is just a random idea, if anyone has a better, one please contact me, or post it here.
Right now.
[me=Fry]whistles.[/me]
Damn, you guys all suck. Why can't you ever coordinate?

:+
And why do we want to do this?
Kinda pointless imo. We want more forum activity in the long-term -- not just at a particular time.
(02-04-2008, 08:35 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Kinda pointless imo. We want more forum activity in the long-term -- not just at a particular time.
Indeed, whats the point for getting so much people on the forum in one time :>
[sarcasm]
Woei, new maximum people record, much more activity now that this will happen *O*

[/sarcasm]
a waste of time, not worth reading  :Z
(02-04-2008, 05:06 PM)Borat link Wrote: a waste of time, not worth reading  :Z
But worth posting on? :+ .
I dont like having loads of users at the one time, you get completely pointless things like this starting to become more frequent
(02-04-2008, 08:35 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Kinda pointless imo. We want more forum activity in the long-term -- not just at a particular time.

Bingo!
What's the use of having 4654654 forum members more?...
If people wanted to go on forums, they would find it and do so.