Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Im banned...!
Yesterday i was bored, and decided to play sa-mp again.. just to have fun a bit, i started a cheat program also ( not abusing it but anyway.. ) i was playing fair all the time with my cousin janappiex, just stunting around and stuff, i lost him bec he was to fast ( hehe ) so i did /carteleport <hisID> then tried to be faster then him again.. but fell into the water ( stupid me ) , so i used /carteleport <hisID>, i had to wait 3 minutes ( and I HATE to wait  ;( ) so i pressed some keys so i was able to hit the road again, but then ... suddenly.. i was banned!! yea i think its an anticheat or something like that, but now i want to play serious again, without any crap cheat programs!! im sorry i did that and i wont do that again, I promise, gimme another chance  :? im really bored and want to play with my cousin again, Im sorry!!

Nickname:            Grazzkiddyx
Date of the ban:    Yesterday 21 february
Suspected reason:  Cheating, im sorry!!!
My IP-adress:         62.131.176.168
Admin that banned you: i think it was an anticheat program
Extra notes : see above  :D   

IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!
<Nuwani> [21/02 16:54:09] (ban by *************): flying cheat

That's the reason...
Flying cheat, mostley a part of s0beit is definitely not allowed on this server.
At this moment, i can guarentee you, that if it is correct, a unban chance would be -5%
Maybe the admin who banned you has to see something.

have mercy  :'(  i said im sorry and wont do it again, and how can i see who banned me? i just moved to my cousin with v0gelz  .. i deleted it and wont use it again..
a. cheating is not allowed, point.
Hi, I was the admin who banned you. You typed some stuff in chat, so I started to watch you and saw you fly.

Logs:
Quote:[16:27]Grazzkiddyx (ID:25) to gang: ehh ik heb cheate aan en ik vlieg , hoe dee ik da weg :P
[16:52]Grazzkiddyx: hoe werkte de verplaats cheat ook alweer
[16:55]Grazzkiddyx (ID:14) to gang: DARN zeg ff hoe ik em vast moet zette met cheate
[16:56]Grazzkiddyx (ID:14) to gang: anders laat ik me hier banne en speel ik dit nie meer :P

Care to explain?
ill explain:

[16:27]Grazzkiddyx (ID:25) to gang: ehh ik heb cheate aan en ik vlieg , hoe dee ik da weg
[16:52]Grazzkiddyx: hoe werkte de verplaats cheat ook alweer
[16:55]Grazzkiddyx (ID:14) to gang: DARN zeg ff hoe ik em vast moet zette met cheate
[16:56]Grazzkiddyx (ID:14) to gang: anders laat ik me hier banne en speel ik dit nie meer

Grazzkiddyx: i got cheating on and im flying , how i get that away!!! ( i pressed a hotkey from the cheatprogram >.< )
Grazzkiddyx: how does the moving cheat work again? ( bec i was flying bec i pressed a hotkey )
Grazzkiddyx: Darn say how to put it normal again!!
Grazzkiddyx: else ill get banned here and wont play this anymore ( bec i didnt like the game at all at that moment.. but now... )

it wouldnt happen again..
i know cheating is allowed, i didnt like the game at all when i was cheating.. but i did it bec it wasnt a big deal if i would get banned... but now i like to play this game again and i promise i wont cheat again!

Please? =D
Atleast you're an honest guy and by coming here you show you really care.

I will unban you next sunday, you better make sure you don't cheat again.

Edit: For the record, you have been unbanned 26-02-2007, have fun playing.
Cheating is not allowed, even having a cheat program inserted in GTA is illegal, and then you sat ''i pressed the hotkey of the program''
Yeah make the cat wys that you ''accidentely'' pushed the button, when inserting such a program, you have a meaning with it, to use it, and not ''only for having'' reason.
In the crew's opinion, you're banned now, please com back on sunday , and we will see what we can do.
For now, this topic is closed, and hope to see you on sunday, with a FULL CLEAN GTA.

Boeing

P.s. Please don't open new topics, the opinion will not change.
Re-banned due this rediculous outcome. Cheating means a lifetime ban.