[Introduction]Lynexon
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name: Lynexon[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:Aaron[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country: U.S.A. (Oklahoma)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age: 20[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday: 8/18/87[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender: Guy[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games: Halo pc, Wolfenstein: ET, MGS (Hideo-sama is my Idol Author), Tekken, Street Fighter, Atlus and Square RPGs, Elder Scrolls, ect.[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since: August 2007[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since: August 2007 (LVP FTW)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction:  I just decided to write this because I saw that I'm the Example in the Instructions (YAY!).  I work at nights on weekdays so I'm an insomniac.  I'm a starting Author.  I'm a white mutt (tons of different Euro country bloods in me, but mostly Irish and Norwegian).  My Nick is the name of the Main Character of my book, Triblood.  I hate the people controlling my government.  I play all sorts of games and get on about 1-3 hours a night if I make it on.  Well, can't think of any more to put so L8erz.[/td][td][/td][/tr]

[/table]
Yoo Lynex!
yo six.  sup man
(01-26-2008, 04:25 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: I just decided to write this because I saw that I'm the Example in the Instructions (YAY!). 

:D lmao, you're not, Nakebod is using a code in that topic, # player_ name or something, it displays the name of the one who's viewing the topic :P

anyways, Yo Lynexon 8)
oh.  Damn.  lol.  Figured it'd be something like that.  i've only seen that one time so i really thought he was using me in the topic.
never seen u in-game
i'm not on much durring the day, only at night.  I work 6pm-1am CST so I'm not on usually until around the a.m.'s.
Good Intro Lynexon good luck always