Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] RapstaTee
Ingame Name: [ICP]RapstaTee
Birthday: September 27 
Playing SA-MP Since: July 2007
Playing on LVP Since: September I believe
Introduction:Hi my name is Tommy but if you call me that, I will hunt you down and kill you...lol just playing :D Im a mmorpg player mainly and FPS. SA:MP is my first 3rd person shooter I think. I first found out about SAMP when I came over to Nightshiff's house and he said "yo tommy look at these screenshots for samp" I remember saying "samp? wth is that?" and he told me. he tried playing w/o a CD lol. so we went to the mall and bought GTA SA, installed and downloaded SAMP. we had a bit trouble figuring out how to play it since we never played GTA on the PC before but we got the hang of it. well thats my story! oh btw TEF heres your proof im not nightshiff :P

[Image: tommy-1.jpg]
Hi Tommy :w

You look younger then 15 :o
gangster welcome to LVP
(01-23-2008, 01:51 PM)Borat link Wrote: gangster "welcome to LVP"
I agree Too Welcome to LVP
(01-23-2008, 01:36 AM)RapstaTee link Wrote: btw TEF heres your proof im not nightshiff :P
Your IP is still the exact same, therefore you are Nightshiff until you have another IP to base upon it. :>

Anyways, welcome to Las Venturas Playground and please let me know if you need anything when in-game, or even with a PM here.  O+

Have Fun & Take Care!

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
(01-23-2008, 01:36 AM)RapstaTee link Wrote: he tried playing w/o a CD lol. so we went to the mall and bought GTA SA, installed and downloaded SAMP.

With a parent and or legal guardian over the age of 18? :+

Because the games 18+

Kthxbai.
(01-25-2008, 03:57 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: With a parent and or legal guardian over the age of 18? :+

Because the games 18+

Kthxbai.
This, Tommy, is LVP's legal adviser, Nooblet. She cares deeply about everyone and truly wants to make sure everything is legal.

[me=TEF]was being sarcastic, if you didn't catch the drift. _O-[/me]
(01-25-2008, 04:08 AM)TEF link Wrote: This, Tommy, is LVP's legal adviser, Nooblet. She cares deeply about everyone and truly wants to make sure everything is legal.

[me=TEF]was being sarcastic, if you didn't catch the drift. _O-[/me]

Lols, I only care about the LVP Community <3

It'd be a shame if someone I cared about on here got banned

hinting to merkinn. 8)7
Hey Tom  :)
hey Nightshiff!why u lie with ure age lmfao?

ure 11 like on BB forum 8)7 8)7 8)7

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-